Use of the iNvolve Newport website; www.involvenewport.org (“the site”) is subject to the following terms:
- By using the iNvolve Newport website you agree to be legally bound by these terms. iNvolve Newport reserves the right to change any term, or to change, modify or otherwise alter any feature of the website at any time and for any purpose without notice.
- By using the iNvolve Newport website you acknowledge that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. Any message you send to the website may be read or intercepted by others.
- In accessing the iNvolve Newport website or certain of the resources on the website, you may be asked to provide registration details. You agree to provide information that is correct, current, and complete. To the extent that you misrepresent yourself, iNvolve Newport reserves the right to refuse you access to the website or any of its resources.
- iNvolve Newport Disclaimers
b) LINKS The Site may contain links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
c) TESTIMONIALS, The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences, your individual results may vary.
The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
- The materials, information and opinions included and/or expressed in community pages on this website or in public forums (Forums) are not necessarily those of iNvolve Newport. No material sent to the iNvolve Newport website will be treated as confidential. The use of information posted on the iNvolve Newport website will be at your own risk and will be subject to the above disclaimers and limitations on liability.
- We request that you act responsibly when using this website. iNvolve Newport website visitors may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” All communications must be signed by you. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any personor entity, or otherwise mislead iNvolve Newport or its members as to the origin of a message or other content. iNvolve Newport has the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
- iNvolve Newport will remove any submitted material that:
(i) libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
(ii) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
(iii) advocates or promotes illegal activity or violates any law;
(iv) impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
(viii) advertises any commercial endeavor